الثلاثاء، 21 سبتمبر 2021

Move your way


     I’m a MOM, a full time mom and this happened 2 years ago, during this 2 years I was completely frustrated… Why?! My pregnancy and giving-birth experience was quite hard that lead me to disappointment and frustration. You can imagine the passionate always busy person who suddenly became fully dedicated to raising her baby without a chance to engage with her fields of interest.



    So I’m a Fashion designer, visual artist and mom, after completing my 5-year fine arts study. I started working in the fashion industry in 2012, , worked as a visual merchandiser after few years. In parallel, I founded my online store in 2014 and I worked on marketing the products without having a proper marketing study.

     Moreover, I worked as a part time digital marketer with a Korean mobile application. I was responsible for its whole social media platform marketing benefiting my Korean language proficiency, Korean culture and Kpop background and the interests of their fans in the Middle East to develop a marketing base for the contents/products.


     However now I’m a mom I was doing nothing but racing, feeding and play with my baby ,which a pretty hard and emotional roll that I’m proud of and happy to do it, but when I saw udacity advertising on Instagram, I felt something and this feelings became stronger when My friend share with me the link of the scholarship and she said “ please give it a shoot” and she was right, because I did.

 I’m now gaining the knowledge I need to work professionally as a part-time/freelancer digital marketer. I can also achieve my goal of reactivating my own brand/store that I can market for based on a deeper knowledge and proper plan.         

     Studying with udacity professional marketing track encouraged me to learn more openly and of course I will try to register in diplomas that will definitely enhance my skills and potential.

 

 




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق